Monday 14 May 2018

Been away a while!

Just realised how long I've been away from blogging!
Oh dear, I have neglected my blog!
Lots been happening here.  Not all good unfortunately.  Had to concentrate on my poorly Mum for a while I am afraid folks.

Having broken my ankle a couple of months ago in the bad ice we had, I have had plenty of time to focus on parching,  Hence all the new patterns available. :)

I also have some new outlets, so my patterns are now available from:-

www.perfectpatternbox.com
www.perfectparchmentcraft.com
www.parchment-worldwide.com
www.avecpassion.fr
www.pergashop.be 
Craft-e-liza
Quackers About Craft Ryde Isle of Wight UK

Click here to see the available patterns

Lots of submissions to the Parchment Craft magazines aswell:-












No comments:

Post a Comment