Friday 19 May 2017

All packed and ready to go!

I have spent the day gathering everything up, ticking off lists and packing everything for tomorrow.
I think I am finally ready!  Will be setting off early in the morning to set up for the Bristol Parchment craft exhibition 2017.  Can't wait!
Thank you all for your lovely feedback about my new pattern packs today.  I am really pleased with the way they look on the websites.  Just a reminder, as well as buying at Bristol, these can be downloaded from www.perfectpatternbox.com and ordered as hard copies from www.perfectparchmentcraft.com .
After the show, they will also be available from Quackers About Craft Ryde Isle of Wight.
I had better say goodnight now as it's a very early start tomorrow.
See you at Bristol!

No comments:

Post a Comment