Thursday 25 May 2017

Brilliant Bristol!

 

Feeling shattered after a brilliant but tiring weekend at the Bristol Parchment Exhibition.
This was the first year I had been as an exhibitor in my own right.  Was anxious to how it would go but it was well worth it.
I had great support throughout the weekend from my husband.  Thanks so much to him for the encouragement.
I was made to feel welcome by so many of those involved in the exhibition. 

Thank you to all those who attended the exhibition.  Your enthusiasm and wonderful feedback for my work has given me the boost I needed to keep going.
It was lovely to hear people identifying which cards from my magazine submissions they had made.  And I am pleased you liked my new pattern packs, created especially for the event.  These are now available for download from www.perfectpatternbox.com and as hard copies from www.perfectparchmentcraft.com
I met some lovely people from near and far.  Great to meet facebook friends.  Was even asked to sign a couple of the patterns!!  Never been asked for my autograph before!  Thanks Rita.

On Monday we had a fantastic workshop with Amanda Yeh.  I admire her work even more now.  What a talented lady!

If you couldn't get to the show, here are some images of my new designs.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment